“When you hold resentment towards another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” Catherine Ponder
True forgiveness is a 2-step process: forgiving others and most importantly forgiving yourself. Forgiveness is “Powerful, Productive and Life Changing.”
- Forgiveness is the ultimate gift to oneself, which allows the goodness of life to be realized and experienced.
- Forgiveness helps release negative thoughts, emotions, and unhealthy patterns from your mind and body.
- Forgiveness is the most healing power that allows your self worth to flourish!
- Forgiveness is not for the other person. It is designed just for you to heal your past and move on!
- Forgiveness does not mean you condone what someone did to you. It means you move past it.
- Forgiveness does not mean you have to let that person back into your life and keep good healthy boundaries.
- Forgiveness is the key to releasing you from that past and setting you free to make good healthy choices in your life.
- The magical healing power of forgiveness is always available to you, wherever you are.
- It is healthy to forgive! Forgiveness is just for you! It feels good to forgive!
If you have any sabotaging behaviors, feel depressed and feel stuck, forgiveness may be just the healing tool you need. If you need help getting to the place of forgiveness or need help getting past any issues, give me a call!
Vicki Harding C.Ht ~ Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist ~ Mind Coach
480-510-0781 ~ email@example.com ~ http://www.hypnosisinarizona.com