There are so many benefits to RELAXATION!
Relaxation decreases stress from your mind and body. When you are relaxed your memory functions better and you have clearer thinking. Clearer thinking helps you to make better choices and retrieve information stored in your memory banks!
Other benefits are:
- Lowering blood pressure and having a slower heart rate
- Improves digestion, eating & chewing your food slower
- Reducing stress hormones
- Lowering muscle tension & chronic pain
- Improves focus, concentration, retention and memory
- Helps you sleep better
- Improves mood and awareness
- Helps you to be more mindful. Being present in the moment.
- Being aware of what you thinking and feeling. Accepting without judgement.
- Being aware of your breathing. Remember to deep breathe, bringing on relaxation.
- Helps you listen to your inner voice and helps in meditation.
Creating a habit of being more relaxed and to be able to become relaxed when needed. Some people have conditioned themselves to be tense all the time and they are missing out on all the benefits of being relaxed.
Hypnosis is such a wonderful state of relaxation and allows you to feel what it is like to be truly relaxed. Practicing relaxation helps you to train your mind and body to get into a good habit of just being more relaxed, especially during times of stress or tension.
I would love the opportunity to help you benefit from relaxation with hypnosis. Please give me a call for any questions or to schedule your appointment!
Vicki Harding C.Ht ~ Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist ~ Mind Coach ~ 480-510-0781